Make a Statement
Orion offers a range of custom and turnkey reporting capabilities that help you provide an accurate and comprehensive view of investment performance and progress.
Create and Customize Unlimited Reports
With Orion’s Report Builder, producing custom reports has never been easier. With our simple drag-and-drop interface and choice of more than 500 different data modules, you can develop a unique and fully-branded report in minutes.
- Choose which information to display and how to display it with Report Parameters
- Update colors, change fonts, and assign themes for each client, segment, or advisor
- Build as many custom reports as needed with unlimited access
"Because of the way we’ve been able to leverage Orion, I don’t have to hire as many people to do reporting."
- Jessica Lu, Director of Operations, Abacus Wealth
Cost Basis Maintenance Directly from the Source
We work closely with the major custodians to gather and maintain cost basis, ensuring the data you keep in Orion is ready for reporting, anytime.
- Access complete daily Unrealized and Realized Gain/Loss reports, calculated automatically
- Easily export or share tax information with integration partners or outside systems to meet filing needs
- Verify cost basis or check on new accounts quickly and easily with access to a full repository of data queries
of Orion users identify Orion's reporting solutions as having the greatest impact on their business
Consolidated Portfolio Reporting with Alternatives
Orion’s Alternative Investment Platform helps you provide a holistic view of net-worth, reporting on alternative assets alongside marketable investments.
- Track value for non-managed investments like art, jewelry, hedge funds, private equity, real estate, and more
- Better serve HNW clients with reporting that reflects the depth and breadth of their wealth
- Reduce time spent manually updating alternative assets with complete product control and a quick way to add valuations, capital commitments, and evaluate unfunded commitment amounts
Easy to Use RMD Solutions
Simplify a foundational, yet time-consuming, reporting requirement with capabilities that help you automate and monitor Required Minimum Distributions.
- Automatically monitor whether or not accounts are on track to meet their RMDs
- Easily edit account info to reflect unique circumstances, like if a client joined your firm at year-end, and maintain the ability to override whether an RMD has been satisfied or not
of Orion users report completing their Reporting tasks in HALF the time
"Clients love the custom reports we provide. If a client wants something unique, I can whip it up no problem."
- Slater Dean, Jr. Planner, Downing Street Wealth Management, LLC
Deliver Pro-level Presentations
Orion’s collaborative presentation dashboard, Insight, helps you deliver interactive performance presentations on the data that matters most to clients.
- Display simple data, like market value and cost basis, or show risk measurement and required minimum distribution information from one easy-to-use dashboard
- Answer questions as they come up, drilling into each interactive tile or utilizing the pop out to show more information, including risk and macro attribution
- Customize each presentation, adding PDFs or even a meeting agenda directly to your dashboard
See How Your Performance Stacks Up
View your firm’s performance across models, advisors, management strategies, and more with Orion’s Composite Reporting solutions.
- Use one of our out-of-the-box reports, or stack criteria and apply filters to get the exact view of the data you need
- Benchmark your firm’s performance against more than 1,000 available indices
- Use Orion’s composite tools in order to maintain or acquire GIPS verification
Access Orion account information and holding positions within Naviplan and Figlo, using it to support the financial planning process.
Access Orion household and account-level data in MGP for use in financial plans. Orion can also pull from MGP financial plan report elements, including the…
See the top 5 challenges to reporting on alternative investments.Download eBook